Monday, December 9, 2013

Sunday Night is "Nail Night"

DSC_4393 w



My little princess loves getting her nails painted.  I never seem to find the time to do my own nails much less hers as well.  So we came up with a solution!  




DSC_4394 w



Sunday Night is our "Nail Night".




DSC_4395 w



I heard this once on a TV show a busy family of 7 who picked one night to have some "girl time" together.




DSC_4405 w




After a busy weekend and we are in our "getting ready for back to school on Monday" frenzy we take some time to paint nails.




DSC_4409 w



 A fun way to put some much needed downtime in with my princess.


DSC_4412 w


And FUN we do have!!!  There is NEVER a  shortage of laughs with this toothless princess :)




DSC_4418 w

1 comment:

Skeller said...

what a delightful way to pour love into your daughter - her colorful nails are awesome!