Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Friday! Check out Photos by Ally for Fun new items...

Happy Friday!  It is has been a rainy, dreary week in my neck of the woods but it gave me a chance to get some major cleaning done.  I also got to add some fun stuff to my Etsy Store Photos by Ally.

Here are a few...

New Greeting Card Sets: DSC_4608 w


Celebrate Fall

  DSC_4563 w


Animals Talk!

  DSC_4550 w



and one of my favorite... Cupcake Dreams Birthday Greetings



 A few new Prints for your Kitchen Decor!


  _DSC0098 mh tx w





_DSC0065 mh tx w



I have also added day planners that have style and functionality!


  _DSC0004 w



this is mine and it goes with me everywhere!!!!


  _DSC0006 w



keep track of appointments daily


  _DSC0007 w



or by the month at a glance


  _DSC0013 w



it also has great tools to keep track of your money going in and out and a section for notes! All of these items make great Christmas Gifts or a special treat just for you!

For more ideas visit my Etsy Store HERE


 Thank you for stopping in and I hope you have a weekend full of Blessings!!!!



No comments: