Friday, October 11, 2013

Before the Rain!

I have set a goal for myself for the "busy season" of my Allyson Causey Photography business.   In the past, when December rolls around I get burnt out and feel very overwhelmed.  Not because I am busy... but because I seem to not pick up my camera for the folks I love photographing the most, my family.  So I am staying the course and picking little times to sneak in everyday moments and some magical moments I create myself.

The forecast was calling for 5 long days of rainy weather (which I did welcome, as we needed the rain).  Before the weather came in I decided to get in a quick session of my little princess.  Cloudy, overcast light is one of my favorite...

DSC_4439 copy w





  DSC_4458 w





DSC_4492 copy baller w







DSC_4508 copy baller w





DSC_4475 w


there is not a day that goes by that I am not thankful for the precious gift of motherhood that God has given me ... I am truly blessed!



Linking to Favorite Photo Friday at The Long Road to China!

No comments: