Friday, August 16, 2013

Five Fact Friday


1.  I don't hate doing laundry or folding it but I just LOATH putting it away.  You probably will find a stack of clean folded laundry in a basket in my bedroom (maybe even 2)

2.  I now have an Etsy Store selling my still life photography.  Stop by and check it out.  I am having a 20% off summer sale!  I also will be adding new things within the next few weeks.  planners, coffee mugs, more greeting cards and phone covers! Just go here Photos by Ally

3.  My new obsession is flickr.  Being a photo junkie and loving to look at beautiful images, this is the place to get my fix.  After a long busy day I grab my tablet and just scroll.  LOVE IT!

4. Daddio and I are trying to finish all of the seasons of 24 on Netflix before the new series starts back in the fall.  I have to limit myself to how many because if  I watch to many before bed I start to have anxiety!  

5.  I have allowed my boys to get 2 Bearded Dragons (lizards) and I actually like them.  Weird huh?


Hope you have a wonderful Weekend!



_DSC0030 mh tx w

No comments: