Monday, August 12, 2013

Beach Getaway Part 1

_DSC0339 w


I was the luckiest girl in the world to score a few day "getaway" to the beach!  It was so nice to escape to the place where you can't help but relax.  We had a small football & cheerleading team with us...


_DSC0141 copy bw w

My A-man (my youngest son who looks so much like my dad it is scary)


      _DSC0530


my little princess


  _DSC0541



sweet Addy Cate (niece)





  _DSC0079 copy w


Prissy Cabell Anne (niece)

  _DSC0135 copy w


Carson (my nephew)


  _DSC0131 wLast but not least my nephew Gregory (aka the hobbit... he NEVER has on shoes or a shirt 100% BOY!!!!)


 And my sister Melinda who happens to be the best custom cookie baker in town just check her out here!  and of course ME!
Wooh!

Daddio and my other 2 boys weren't as lucky and had to stay home to bring in cabbage $$$.
( I love him for that)


And even though the kids out numbered the adults we had a wonderful time with lots of  relaxing.

  _DSC0096 w

one of the "BONUSES" of staying on the canal was having a great place for the boys to be boys and explore.

  _DSC0099 bw w


they went up and down the water paths looking for adventure


  _DSC0081 copy w


The girls, we sat on the dock and watched the fish jump and enjoyed the beach air.


  _DSC0092 copy w

They loved counting the crabs clinging to the dock post

  _DSC0086 copy w


while Addy Cate tested her mama to see how close she could get to the waters edge

  _DSC0134 w


and then ended our first day as the sun said goodnight!


come back for part 2...

1 comment:

Skeller said...

what an amazing vacation! I had a blast scrolling thru your beach pictures :-)