Thursday, January 10, 2013

i heart faces Best Face of 2012

I heart faces Best Face of 2012... Boy this was a hard one to choose. I had so many great faces in 2012. But when it came down to it I knew this was the photo I would choose. This is from MY FAVORITE image of my little princess thus far. It was a foggy spring morning and she was game for letting Mama do her thing :) Don't forget to head over to i heart faces and see the beautiful faces of 2012 and maybe even enter one of your own! Just click HERE _DSC2651 copy w Photo Challenge Submission

10 comments:

Ashley said...

This picture is stunning. I love the composition, the color, and really everything about it!

Ei8ht Beach Street said...

Wow, that is simply a stunning-take-my breath-away shot. Beautiful.

Wanda said...

Just gorgeous. Love the look you captured in her eyes.

Shannon1971 said...

This is such a beautiful photo! Love her expression.

Beth said...

The first thought I had was gorgeous. I see that others thought that as well. Beautiful. I love the expression on her face. And that scarf is beautiful.

Emily Annette Benson said...

This photo is gorgeous! I love the color and her eyes especially, she's a beautiful little girl!

Adrienne said...

I love her serene expression and that pop of purple! Beautiful photo!

Kate said...

What a beautiful girl! Love the colors of the photo. Beautiful!

Jean Marie said...

This is just beautiful.

April said...

You are right, this is stunning! Beautiful in so many ways! Well captured!