Friday, March 30, 2012

The Week Raced... by

It is Friday and the rushing of the week is behind me. We had soccer, track and packing and unpacking of suitcases. There have been little moments when I think my life could not get any more chaotic and then those moments that I sit back and curse why I let the busyness get to me. I am learning little by little to stop and enjoy life even when things need to be done. I can remember like it was yesterday sitting in the church nursery with my first born and a seasoned mom giving me one piece of advice...

"The mess and laundry will always be there. Don't forget to take time and enjoy because they will not."


March 26, 2012 w

Watching from the other room as A-man does his homework in the afternoon sun

March 27, 2012 w

being okay with my mud-room being a hot mess after everyone storms in from a crazy day

_DSC3187 w

stopping to laugh at the fact that my son is such a goof ball... and I love it :)

_DSC3202 w

knowing that my oldest has an "easy going" attitude about everything (even cleaning his room) and that is how God will use him one day to fulfill His plan.

_DSC3240 w

feeling my heart overflow with joy when I hear that "belly laugh" at the end of a hectic day.

_DSC3213 mh w

and lastly being okay with my laundry piling up to go outside and enjoy time with my kids and the warm spring weather.

No comments: