Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School

Wow! I hit the floor running this morning. The big boys had to be out of the house and to school at 6:40 am. Then A-man was on middle school time and he needed to be out at 7:40 am. Then the princess had to be at her stop by 7:55 am. Here is a few pics from the day...

_DSC3679 w

Eating her breakfast this morning... no fruffy PJs for her. She loves to sleep in her brothers t's

_DSC3684 w

A-man and the princess

_DSC3691 w

Goof balls!

_DSC3696 w

The BFF's before getting on the bus. I am so thankful we live to so close.

_DSC3701 w

Mae the "pro" taking care of her BFF the "rookie"

_DSC3713 w

from that grin and the tales I heard she will do just fine at this K thing :)


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Aww, so cute! Love that the princess and Mae get to go to school together!
And my new kindy girl wore Hello Kitty on her first day too!
How quiet is your house these days?

Ally said...

Yes Kristi! For the past 2 days I have had nothing going!!! No tv, radio... nothing! All I can hear is the rain pouring down. Awh.... Nice now but I know it will get old. Luv having my kiddos buzzing about :)