Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Starting today I am doing a 30 day photo challenge. (since I totally let my 365 go down the drain) This was a bit more manageable (i think). Day one was a tough one, self portrait. YIKES! If there is any perks to being a photographer is the ability to have a camera to hide behind in every photo. lol Though I did hear once from another photog mom that it is important to get in front of the camera no matter how much you hate it. You have got to leave something for your kiddos and family to remember you by. No matter what we "think" we should look like our family and friends will always love you for who you are. Thank Goodness! So here is my day 1, self portrait.

1-30 sp

Now I could not have been any more real here. NO Make up (you may see my permanent make-up I had done years ago but nothing more), NO photoshop, eyes blood shot from late nights and early mornings trying to get back into the swing of the school thing and last but not least my "silver colored highlights" peaking there way through. Gosh I need a day at the Shop!
What can I say "it's Me!

No comments: