Tuesday, March 1, 2011

i heart faces!

DSC_0746 fb mh w

This week over at i heart faces the theme for the week is “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!” Nothing could tickle this mama any fancier! I love pictures that show the moment. It brings you right back to the time and place it happened. I also knew just the picture for this weeks theme because this is one of my all time favs of my little princess. She was running around in the back yard while helping her daddy work in the garden. Yes in a tutu and hello kitty boots! Don't forget to go over and check out the rest at i heart faces, just go HERE! <


12 comments:

KGRussell Photography said...

This is a great photo! I so can relate to this image, it makes me smile and think that I could see my daughter doing the samething, she even has the same boots!

Tina Michelle said...

I LOVE that frilly skirt with those boots! Great pic!

LJ said...

Rainboots and a pettiskirt= awesome!

Catherine said...

Nothing better than pink rainboots and a fluffy tutu!

Ali said...

Such a great capture! Love the movement and of course all of the pink!

FootPrints said...

love this one! so much character!

Nicole H. said...

Great picture~ Love the boots with the frills

Kristi said...

Perfect! What a great capture!

Karin said...

Very cute shot! Love the boots. :) I finished editing my shot 3 minutes after the challenge closed--darn.

Chellie Dee said...

I love the action in this photo! Great shot!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Love this shot...so cute...reminds me of my daughter too! :)

Our Journey said...

LOVE it!! Anne Marie "needs" that skirt!!