Friday, February 25, 2011

Inspire...

Inspire logo

Yesterday, Allyson Causey Photography (that's me) had our first official Inspire Photography Workshop! I met with a group of 5 amazing ladies who toted their coffee and cameras with a desire to learn. There were moments of laughter, chatting & growls of frustration but in the end they all left with more knowledge and confidence to rock their cameras like they were meant to be rocked.

55/365

Their "take home" loot! Topped off with a YUMMY custom Inspire cookie from Sugar Fix Bakery.

Fun Fact for the day: The Sugar Fix Bakery is my very supportive Sister! You must go and check out her new website and look around. Just go HERE!
and visit her on Facebook HERE and send her some love :)


_DSC6730 w

She makes Custom cookies for all occasions and she ships them too!

Here are a few more pics from our workshop!

_DSC7079 w

inspire pics

For more information visit Allyson Causey Photography and look for the Inspire tab.

Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience and I look forward to our next class!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Hmm, I'm thinking a birthday trip weekend is gonna be on my list this year...
I so want to learn some more about how to use this camera of mine!

Karin said...

Looks like lots of fun--and those cookies are ADORABLE!

Christina_Custom Cookies said...

I LOVE the colors, so inspiring and adorable. It makes me want to schedule a class.

PS. Your kids are so precious!