Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Richmond Virginia Photographer, Preview for L

I had a fun photo shoot for L and Cami (the cutest little pup EVER) for some Christmas Cards. We laughed and barked, me anyway, it was the only way to get little Cami to even look my way. lol But it was totally worth all the barking and weird looks I got because this is one of my favorites sessions. She is just a natural in front of the camera and I swear some of them look like they could be in a magazine ad. (so not tooting my horn it was all her). Here are a few of my favorite

_DSC3157 copy w

Love this one!

_DSC3242 copy w

_DSC3193 copy w

totally could be in a magazine! Love!

_DSC3130 copy snow w

and this one, so much fun :)

Thank you L and Cami.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Gorgeous...and yes...def a magazine. :)