Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I heart faces, Silhouette

2009 08 10_brandon pt 2_8095_edited-1 w


Gosh it has been so long since I have posted yet participated in one of my favorite websites, i heart faces contest!!! So I am jumping in full steam ahead. This is a photo I took during a Senior session a while back. Not only did I love it but the senior and his friends did too. Each one of them had been friends from grade school to now their Senior year. They each made a Huge Poster of this photo. I love the randomness and non-posed look and well of course the silhouette just gives it that "cool senior" look. Don't forget to head over to i heart faces and check out the rest or enter your own. Just click Here!

3 comments:

Wendhy Jeffers said...

Very cool shot. I love the sunset!

Junieee said...

Great shot of the sky, I love the color contrast. The silhouettes of the boys are crisp.

Karin said...

Ooohhh....love it!! :)