Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Fact Friday!

_DSC8422

1. Yesterday I had a lovely rainy day in with my princess!

2. I have 2 Senior session this weekend.

3. I am starting to experiment more with Lightroom (for the 4th time). I so want to like it but my CS4 is my "happy place" Any help would be welcomed!

4. My Ben won is JV game last night! Whoop Whoop!!!!!

5. I love Christmas Music! On November 1 my Christmas CD's come out and find a permanent place car until January 1. My favorite is the Mercy Me Christmas CD and my Life Christmas Classics are a close second :)


Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Cindy M said...

I've had two or three a weekend for a while, and it's a little overwhelming! GREAT! But overwhelming! Trying to dig out...only have one tomorrow...whew!

And I pull out my Christmas music then, too! Don't tell, but Abby's had out that Mercy Me CD for a while...it's one of our faves, too!