Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Fact Friday!

_DSC6691 w

1. Saturday is my Boys Football Homecoming.

2. We have started our planning for the "G" Fall Bash 2010. We try but it doesn't always happen to have a Fall party with all our family and friends. We have broke a record and have the invites out ONE whole month before the event. Go Us!!!

3. I took my first "official" head shots this week for my niece Mae. (that still counts right) She needed them for an audition for a commercial. Here are a few

_DSC7171 copy

_DSC7181 copy

_DSC7182 copy

She is such a cutie! here is a little fun fact about Mae SHE LOVES SUGAR!!!!! If you know Mae you know exactly what I am talking about. Girl can put down some candy. How do you think she has lost her 2 front teeth. Just kidding, maybe? but I still love her to pieces.

4. My tattoo is healing great but it is itching beyond belief! I could take the pain of having a tattoo any day but the itching is ridiculous. And they tell you not to scratch it and instead "smack it". Yeah, I have had a time of strange looks as I am smacking my foot. I look like such a weirdo!

5. My new favorite lens is my 50mm 1.4 :) It has helped me with my camera envy. For now anyway.

3 comments:

Karin said...

She is such a charmer...I hope she gets the job! :)

I have a 50mm 1.8. Is the upgrade worth the money?! :))) I'm thinking it is since you are in love with it.

Ally said...

yes! I see a HUGE difference between the two. My 50 1.8 would be so much easier to carry (smaller and not as heavy) but it is collecting dust :)

Cindy M said...

Well now I have LENS envy! I SO want a new lens!!! I have the 85mm 1.8 for my 700, but it's just not my fave.