Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our Visit to the Barn!

Last weekend I went with my niece to watch one of her lessons. She has moved here for a few months and leaving her horse behind she had to do something to get her fix. So lessons it was! She asked me to come along and take some pictures of her riding.

_DSC5717 copy w

Saddling up!

_DSC5721 w


_DSC5725 w

Getting ready to climb aboard!

_DSC5755 w

She has got her "serious" face on and ready

_DSC5742 w

Trot, Trot, Trot

_DSC5762 w

then came the cantor! Yes, I know the horse lingo...

_DSC5783 w

Go George Go!

_DSC5785 w

Hope learned from me photographing her jumps she closes her eyes while jumping. I don't blame her much!

_DSC5828 w

She is a natural!

_DSC5847 copy w

Hope in here "happy place" :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I was a horse girl in my younger years! That last picture is stunning!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Ahhh, love the horse photos. . .and of course your beautiful niece. My favorite is the last one. . .what's the trick to getting that type of shot???