Thursday, August 5, 2010

Five Fact Friday!

_DSC3346 w

1. Life is REALLY like a Box of Chocolates!! Just when you "think" you have life/people figured out.... YOU REALLY DON'T! You know when you "think" you are getting ready to bite into a caramel chocolate and to your surprise it is a yucky jelly filled. That is what I am speaking of.

2. I am so GLAD to know that I have a God who does know what is around the corner and He is all we need to get us through:)

3. I am itching to get a tattoo! Yep, I am surprised myself. I don't know what to get yet. I have a few in mind but keep changing it. I just don't want to be to "trendy" and I want it to mean something. My sister's ( I have 3) have been talking about a "sister" tattoo that we all will get. I will let you know how this pans out. And I promise I am not going through mid-life. lol

4. I have spent double my budget on groceries since the kids have been home for the summer. I go through 8 gallons of milk a week. Yes a week!!!!! Boys!

5. The picture above was featured on a blog this week and I was so pleasantly surprised. I was even blushing;) Check it out HERE!

Have a wonderful Weekend!

3 comments:

Our Journey said...

A tattoo? I would have never guessed that...Now I can't wait to see what you pick!

Kristi said...

Hope you find some caramel chocolates soon!

and EIGHT gallons of milk? Oh. my. word!

Karin said...

Very cool that your photo was featured! Yay! Cracks me up that you want a tatoo. :) And yes, jelly filled chocolates are a huge YUCK!