Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beach Fun, i heart faces!

_DSC2300 fb vh w

Beach Fun! is the theme at i heart faces! This was taken from our annual beach trip this year and this was by far my most favorite photo. I love everything about it the mood, the very "serious" look on her face, the color, I could go on and on. I think the post processing gave it a vintage look. True Bliss :)
Don't forget to go over and check out the rest to get one more splash of summer before it is gone. Just go HERE!
and even enter one of your own!

9 comments:

Sara D said...

Very cute. I love the color.

Sara D said...

Very cute. I love the color.

beachbabies said...

i love the shot, processing, and her expression. top 10!

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful edit on this picture!! She's such a cute beach baby!

Heather L Combs said...

love the soft tones. nice capture.

Me said...

Loved the muted tones! Great photo!

Karin said...

That is such a beautiful photo! Love the processing.

Pix-Ology said...

I love the vintage feel, very pretty!

Photo Freak said...

ack, those chubby leggs are amazing! great shot!