Monday, July 19, 2010

Over My head!

_DSC6220 web

This week at i heart faces the theme is Over My Head. There are a thousand ways you can interpret this one. This picture is from a wedding I did this spring and it was the first image that popped in my head. I just love the moment caught from this beautiful bride. I can remember the waterfall of emotions that were "over my head" on my wedding day. "Over her head" could mean so many things here. You decide which you like most.

Don't forget to go over and check the rest out for yourself just go HERE!


7 comments:

Alex said...

Great one!

Hollie said...

HAHAHA! Love it!!

Raven Mathis @ LMMP said...

Excellent shot. Super cute and really describes the "getting ready" part of a wedding day. :)

Mrs Gloves said...

I love this! What a great moment to capture.

My Photographic Eye by Irela said...

She is so beautiful and she has rollers on her head....She must have made an stunning bride. Great Shot!! :)

Amy said...

If she looks this gorgeous with rollers in her hair I can only imagine how stunning she was as a finished bride! Great photo!

Karin said...

hee...I was thinking that the curlers were over her head. :)