Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Fact Friday!

_DSC3088 mh w

I took this picture the other night when we were painting shells from the beach!


Fact 1: We always paint our shells once we are home from the beach :) This is a neat little tradition I started when my boys were young.


Fact 2: I hate cooking and Daddio cooked EVERY single day at the beach. Breakfast and Dinner! I love that Man ;)


Fact 3: I am in love with my "Intuition" razor. It is the best thing since sliced bread.

Fact 4: At any given day my laundry basket is always full. Even when I spend a whole day doing laundry. urgh!


Fact 5: I have a reoccurring dream that I am being constantly knocked over by waves, weird huh???

Happy Friday everyone and have a wonderful Weekend.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I have that laundry thing happening at my house too. I attribute it to aliens...
Fun shell tradition, we may have to incorporate that into our lives.

momwithfaithandhope said...

I love the shell tradition! We might have to start that one up! And as for the laundry bins, I thought buying 2 more would help. Not so much. If you buy them, it will come. . .Do you think they could invent an I-phone app that allows you to start a load remotely?

Karin said...

so with you on the laundry thing...urgh! And cook--ugh--to me, it is a four-letter word. :)

Our Journey said...

LOVE that razor too!!!! And I think that's a great tradition - to paint the seashells - sweet! And I can say that you husband is a GREAT cook, when are we coming over for Chinese again? (Heee just kidding!!)