Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Coming up for air...

The past 2-3 weeks have been a whirlwind and I won't go on as I know everyone has got their time issues. This past Saturday I took a few moments to go and take pictures of just {here}. The present and whatever else I was inspired to do. Just a quick stroll through our yard...

_DSC1364 w

The Roma Tomatoes in Daddio's garden are taking off

_DSC1368 w

and more buds are popping up everywhere

_DSC1370 w

Lettuce by the boat load

_DSC1373 w

and banana peppers galore

_DSC1381 w

and our potato plants are almost ready

_DSC1385 w

and my favorite "peppers" red, green and yellow!

_DSC1388 w

Holy bokeh!

_DSC1392 s

And the Princess's favorite cherry tomatoes. We grew these last year and they never made it to the house. She ate them as fast as we could pick them.

_DSC1394 w

even the pole beans are in bloom

_DSC1412 w

A "poofy-lion"

_DSC1427 w

another favorite by the princess:)
So nice to have some down town and get caught up on the things I love most!

No comments: