Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Track Star!

Track Season has finally come to an end! Last week was the last track meet which was the county meet. We had a great season and our Middle School won County Champ again for the 7th year in a row! WhooHooo!! Rog had his part in it this year and I could have not been more proud of him. His first event was the 800...

_DSC8134

Getting Ready!

_DSC8136 c

_DSC8137

stretching just like his coach taught him!

_DSC8142

lining up!

_DSC8143

Runners take you mark!

_DSC8146

and go! he looks so serious...

_DSC8155

and he finished 4th

_DSC8161

with only a few minutes to catch his breath he was getting ready for his second event the 4x400

_DSC8188 c

he was the anchor in this relay and last meet he was up against the same guy in the black and he was beating them until the last 50 yards until Rog turned it ON and won! So there was history here people!

_DSC8198

and it was about to unfold again...

_DSC8203

and it did! and this is all I got as I was screaming for my Rog and he pulled through again!!
Rog My track Star:)

No comments: