Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Details!

The wedding! I can't even believe it is come and gone. I can only imagine what the family is feeling after all her planning and in one evening it is gone. I can remember back in January when D. called me to see if I would consider doing a wedding for a good friend who had seen my work. My first reaction was "No Way" I am so not ready for that. Well weeks later I found my self talking to T and booking the date. After our phone call I scramble to get together a wedding package and contract as we were meeting the following week. I did a lot of digging and with some help of from the wonderful ladies at Clickin Moms I got it done! The day finally arrived and here we are with a bunch of beautiful images and I have a set of wonderful new friends! I am so very thankful for all the wonderful people in my life that support me and push me to believe in myself! Okay, I didn't mean to get all mushy but I am being real here! I am so very blessed!

Now onto the wedding! Here are a few pictures of the details of the big day!

_DSC0001 web

Where the ceremony took place.

details 2 web

the dress stry web

The Dress! Oh so beautiful!

details 3 web

the rings, bouquet and oh the shoes!

_DSC0029 web

This one was the chandler that was hanging in the pavilion where the ceremony took place. One of my favorite shots... and Daddio took this one!

details 1 web

_DSC7050 web

_DSC0112 web

Oh for the love of details!!! Each of them were so carefully thought out and made the day so very special.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Weddings are your thing! These are gorgeous. I love DETAILS!

Kristi said...

Um, so Ian and I are totally going to have to get married again so that you can take some pictures for us...

Karin said...

Oh my goodness...the photos are BEAUTIFUL! You did a spectacular job!! Love the detailed shots..so gorgeous.

So Clickn Moms...I've been wondering if I should join. Sounds like you are a fan....