Friday, May 28, 2010

Congrats Mae!

_DSC0746

Yesterday Mae Celebrated her Preschool Graduation! I can't believe she is going to School. Yep, she is leaving her BFF back at preschool and moving on to bigger and better things. Look out Kindergarten a new Boss is coming to Town!

_DSC0751

and apparently she enjoys picking her nose...

_DSC0762

and is a Diva!

_DSC0770

after the ceremony was over we headed out to Apple bee's the Girls favorite to celebrate!

_DSC0774

Even big brothers came along

_DSC0775

and Retired PawPaw

_DSC0778

Getting out of school early and their feeding me too!!! Yeah I am there.

_DSC0795

and as ALWAYS when Mae and The Princess are together

_DSC0800

there has got to be some drama



Congratulations Mae, I love you like one of my Own:)

1 comment:

Karin said...

hee! You put a smile on my face this morning. :)