Friday, May 7, 2010

Beautiful Ending... To a Wonderful New Start...

The ceremony was just divine!

_DSC6502 web

the flower girl...oh so adorable!

_DSC6510 web

You can see the overflow of emotion as the bride sees her first look...

_DSC0287 copy bw web

and the groom was taking in every bit of seeing his bride... so sweet

_DSC6559 web

Together!

_DSC0320 copy bw web

_DSC0166 web

then the evening wrapped up and they were off to a New Life Together!

_DSC6912 vintage web

Such a wonderful experience! Thank you V and T for allowing me to capture this special day! I could not have asked for a better "first" wedding.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Ohhhhh....I LOVE the last photo of them in the car. GORGEOUS!! I'm sure the bride will be very happy with this photos. They are beautiful.

candice said...

Oh my goodness Ally!!! Wow- you did an amazing job... seriously I can't believe this was your first wedding! I just looked at all of them and you rock!
I need you to share some of your secrets! Did your hubby have a camera too- did you get a new lens or which one did you find you used the most? It seems like you were able to capture beautiful moments and the mood that went with them as well. Fantastic work!