Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Want to Help?

I have recently joined a wonderful group of people as a volunteer with  Love Without Boundaries.   I am a Photo Coordinator  and help organize all the beautiful photos that come in from the 5 different programs; Medical, Healing Homes, Education, Foster Care and Orphanage Assistance.  I can't tell you how wonderful this has been for me.  I get to see first hand what a differences people can make by taking a step and helping.  Seeing each of those precious little faces have life changing surgeries and watching people across the world work together for the good of these children.  It is the Gospel!  This is what we were instructed to do, help the widows and the orphans.  Which brings me to the "Want to Help?"  This week April the 22nd Love Without Boundaries will host their annual "Born in Our Hearts" auction.  Please go and check out all the wonderful things they have and bid!!! bid away!!!   This year the auction proceeds will fund any child  who requires immediate surgery or intervention to save their life. Go HERE if you would like more information on all the details!  and don't forget to set your calendars and go to their ebay store with all of the great items

 http://stores.ebay.com/Love-Without-Boundaries-Store

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Congratulations on getting to work with LWB! And I do check out the auction each year...