Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break Blues!

_DSC5029 web

The Monday after Spring Break is so depressing! The kids have been home all week and though we have been busy doing much of nothing it has been a week without early mornings, packing lunches and sending my kids off to school. I love having them home, even though they are not "home" they are out playing but I know they are down the street when I need them. It is just so nice to not have a schedule everyday. It makes for a very relaxing day! Makes me ready for School to be Out!

_DSC5036 web

_DSC5037 web

Slowing down gives us more opportunities like this!

_DSC5039 web

_DSC5063 web

and catching moments like this! my heart is singing!

_DSC5056 vs2 web

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Our Journey said...

Oh I was just saying the same thing!! :( And I only have one in pre-school -- but it was SO nice not to have a schedule last week & just be off to play & have fun everyday! Come on summer!!!

Karin said...

I know exactly what you mean...my kids are on spring break next week. I can't wait, but I know I will have that same let-down feeling when they go back to school. Beautiful photos...especially that last one

Kristi said...

Arden is totally "rockin' the Hello Kitty sunglasses out!" Glad you enjoyed spring break and I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one counting down the days until (pre-school) summer vacation.