Thursday, April 22, 2010

A quick preview for D and G

This evening I had the pleasure to photograph to beginnings, A mom to be and a 2011 Senior. I had so much fun and felt right at home with these two. I just love when clients choose locations that fit who they are and this session was no exception. Here are a few previews from the sessions, Enjoy:)

Nothing more beautiful than a Mom to be!

_DSC5709 copy web

_DSC5778 copy web

next up the rising Senior

_DSC5970 copy web

_DSC5816 web

Such a talented young man.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

OMGosh Allison these turned out soooo much more awesome than I ever could have imagined!! A million thank yous! We can't wait to see the rest!

Karin said...

I love the photo of the senior carrying his guitar. Very cool! Congrats on the blog give-away win! How fun is that?!