Monday, April 26, 2010

My First Wedding!

This weekend I shot my first Wedding. The weather called for rain and more rain but it held out and it was perfect! Overcast and which made the colors so saturated!  I could not have planned it any better, well okay maybe a sunset would have been better.  lol   I was so thrilled to have my Daddio accompany me as my assistant/second shooter. He did such an amazing job while shooting in Manual the whole time. It was really neat sharing this first big event with him by my side cheering me on. I can't wait to share some highlights of the day but until then here is a little teaser from the Bridal Session we did earlier in April.

_DSC4047 web

1 comment:

momwithfaithandhope said...

How fun to have your partner in crime with you on your first wedding shoot! Love the teaser shot. Can't wait to see more! And other than a sunset, you're right - who could ask for better weather from a photographer's perspective!!! SHARE, SHARE!! We're waiting!