Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i heart faces, collage

Weekend Collage

This week at i heart faces is collage week.  I took a few pictures of the girls playing  (The Princess and her cousin aka, BFF) at the island this past weekend and made a collage from a template from MCP Action.  I just love the relationship between these two.  They are just so comfortable and real around each others.  This could be a little lesson we could all learn about friendships, being real???
 Don't forget to go over and see the rest of the entries, just click HERE.


4 comments:

Catherine said...

Beautiful collage. Beautiful processing. Beautiful girls! You are so good at collages. It works perfectly together, just like them.

sweetwyo said...

Truely a beautiful collage!

Adria said...

I love your processing on these photos - it gives them such a timeless feel. Wonderful collage.

Karin said...

I LOVE this!!! It's the first one I've seen that I truly adore! :) Great job. I love how the sign pulls it all together. The processing is cool, too.

I have some MCP actions and I can't figure out how to add them to my Photoshop Elements 7. duh.