Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday A-man!

aaron easter sunday

Today we are celebrating my youngest son's 12th Birthday!  I cannot  express with words how proud I am of this young man of mine!  I am always proud of my kids but lately I have had floods of teachers and administrators speak of my sweet A-man.  Here is a recent letter that he received in the mail from his guidance counselor from school.  (which for the record in all my years of kids going through school we have NEVER gotten a birthday card from school)

The Card Read:

A little birthday wish for you....


May all your Birthday dreams come true!
Aaron, I hope you'll have the happiest birthday ever!  Guess what?  The angels were rejoicing the day you were born.  Eat lots of cake and ice cream.  You're incredible and you will make a difference in the world.  I am thrilled that I will be your school counselor throughout your middle school years.  Have a fun day!
Mrs. H, School Counselor


I admit I cheated and opened before he did and let me tell you it brought tears to this Mamma's eyes!

Happy Birthday My Sweet Aaron!  We Love you!!!

_DSC1641 web

_DSC4447 web

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What wonderful things that were said about your "baby boy!" Happy birthday A-man!

JAMIE ANN said...

That brought tears to my eyes too. How wonderful. He sure is a handsome young man too!! Happy Birthday!