Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Bride!

Early in April I had my first Bridal Session for my first wedding. She was absolutely stunning! She was beautiful from the inside and out! We started the session meeting up and I hitched a ride with them to the location where the wedding was to be held. With in the first 5 minutes of the 40 minute ride we all felt like family! I had so much fun and laughed more than I have in weeks. These girls (mom, sister and bride) were a hoot!

Here are a few of my favorites from the Bridal Session...

_DSC3730 web

This was over looking where the ceremony was going to be held!

_DSC3746 copy web

Okay now you know I wasn't fibbing when I told you how beautiful she was!

_DSC3748 web

and her million dollar Smile!

_DSC3752 copy web

totally contagious!

_DSC3782 copy web

My absolute FAVORITE!!!

_DSC3783 web

oh and this one too!

_DSC3840 copy web

Her Mom is an Amazing Hair Dresser so she worked her magic

_DSC3859 copy web

Even the pear and cherry trees bloomed just for us!

_DSC3887 web

loved this one too! kinda sultry...

_DSC3906 web

oh heck this was my fav too!

_DSC3938 mh web

and this one

_DSC3964 copy web

_DSC4006 web

and this one was so "her"

strybd web

finished it up by throwing down some Fun!

I have the best clients in the world! and I'll say it again They Rock!!!

5 comments:

Karin said...

oh my gosh....what BEAUTIFUL photos!!! Breathtaking! Can't wait to see more!

Andrea said...

Beautiful! The photos and the bride!

Cindy M said...

Ally, you did an AMAZING job!! I would so love to do a "location" wedding with you...maybe the Bahamas or something? Whaddya say? Seriously, the photos are just beautiful. Can't wait to see the actual wedding!

Our Journey said...

U R AMAZING!!! The location was beautiful!! I want pic's of Anne Marie there!! You did a great job -- hope we get to see more!

Christi said...

GIRL, you ROCKED IT!!! What a gorgeous bride and a beautiful day!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!