Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another 2011 Senior!

Tonight I got to photograph another rising 2011 Senior for my Senior Rep Program. A was so much fun!! She had me cracking up the entire shoot! She not only had a wonderful personality but she was beautiful too! Oh and she had the coolest name ever! (give you a hint it is the same as mine) hee hee.... Here is a little preview from our session!

_DSC7568 copy web

First shot out of the camera! Beautiful:)

_DSC7611 copy web

We met up at a local shopping center that had the coolest bright color walls. Thanks Sam for that tip!

_DSC7881 copy bw web

and then to one of my most favorite places, such beautiful light...

Thank you A and mom for such a fun evening! I will let you know when your slideshow is ready!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful girl! Love the light on her hair in the last one.

momwithfaithandhope said...

Great preview. Love the last shot. Lighting is gorgeous!