Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Trip to the Salon!

A day a the Salon! The princess and I needed a little up keep taken care of so we head over to the best Salon in town, Divas and Dudes! Did I also mention that my sister is the Very BEST hair dresser EVER!

_DSC3580

spritz with the water bottle!

_DSC3581

How many kiddos get to eat yummy lollipops with getting their hair done?

_DSC3584

while watching Dora movies and sitting in a Dora Jeep!

_DSC3592

Finished up with a bow!

_DSC3593

oh and did I mention that my sister suffers from hairdresser OCD! We always finish every haircut with another haircut! lol

_DSC3596 wed

But that is why my Princess always looks so cute! Thanks Coo Coo for being the Best OCD Hairdresser around! (and the best Coo Coo ever too)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I hope Arden realizes how lucky she is to have her own personal hairdresser! What fun!

Catherine said...

I love this. Such perfect wonderful sweet moments you caught. And the picture of the two of you at the end is awesome!