Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is Coming!

_DSC3022

I am starting to see signs of spring everywhere! The Sun is shinning and weather this week is going to be in the upper 60s. Yesterday, it was so beautiful we spent the afternoon outdoors.

_DSC3028-2 copy web

Even my Little Princess is feeling a little adventurous. She instructed me on our way out the door to "Get Your Camera, I want you to take pictures of me!"

_DSC3033 web

Little Diva!

_DSC1991

I am looking forward to warmer weather as I can resume sitting out on my deck after dinner catching up on a book while the kiddos play and Daddio works in his garden.

Bring on the Spring!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ahh, yes. Hello spring! Arden is just beautiful as always!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

beautiful pics and sweet princess! :)

Tami
Praying Jeremiah home Quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Our Journey said...

what a beautiful picture of her! And we are LOVING this beautiful weather...I'm SOOOO ready for summer!! We spend the whole day outside too! She cracks me up telling you to get your camera, these girls are just so used to us being in their face I guess. Ha!