Monday, February 1, 2010

A Place that I love! i heart faces

DSC_0409 web

This week i heart faces they are doing photo story theme. It is places that you love. Well if anyone knows me, they would confirm that my most favorite place in the world is anything near the water. Whether it be the beach, river or a lake. There is something so peaceful and romantic about looking over a body of water. Even though we all like our quiet time my favorite is bringing along the people I hold so dear to me to enjoy it, My family!


Watching the kids frolic in the water just brings me joy!

_DSC0039_edited-1

_DSC0058_edited-1

Having so much fun together!

_DSC0096_edited-1

_DSC0004_edited-1

Building Memories that will last a lifetime!

2009 06 20_Beach Day 1_1053_edited-1

As a bonus it makes for a great Photo Session!

girls 1

_DSC0115 copy

But even a the end of a long fun filled day God gave us the best gift of all!
A Sunset!

_DSC0128_edited-1


DSC_0223

_DSC0019-2_edited-2

DSC_0447 web

This is why God saved the best for last! Just Beautiful! I am so blessed to have people I love around me to enjoy one of my favorite places!


Don't forget to go by and check out some of the rest! Just click HERE!

13 comments:

BE~ Photography Blog said...

I agree! I love the water as well. The beauty and tranquility is like no other! Beautiful pics!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Hi Ally, I'm Tiffanie from the Raw Class - You do GORGEOUS work!! Beautiful kiddos make it even better! Love your blog layout. I may need some tips!! (Well, let's be honest, I'm going to need a lot of tips and help on photos too!) Look forward to getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind that I've added your blog to my list of bloggy pals. Let me know if I should take it down. Thanks!

Kristi said...

You just made me really want to get to the beach...

Robyn{Lee} said...

These pictures are absolutely stunning!!!! LOVE EM'! : ) I'm a follower now! : )

Alicia said...

What goregous beach photos!! What lens were you using?!

Ally said...

Thanks Alica! I used two different lens 70-300mm and 28-75mm.

The Kloeppings said...

You're totally right about water - there's just something about looking out over it...we always picked our camping spots based on the body of water:)

Our Journey said...

Also my favorite place on earth! (The beach w/ family) I'm so tired of the snow...I'm ready for the beach now looking over your beautiful pictures!

Kerry said...

Oh the beach - great photos! Love the footprint in the sand.

Lena said...

How beautiful! Loooove the third photo, too cue. And the last shot is phenomenal.

Dawnelle said...

love those pictures, wow. My favorite is the one of the 3 girls in the tutus, does it get any cuter? SO neat.

DASH Photography said...

WoW! Great photos! They are all so beautiful!

Pol said...

Wow! Your photos tell the story so well. Each is great!