Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Gotcha Day Celebration

This past Friday we celebrated our Gotcha Day. Normally we have a little company (family) to help but we were in the midst of another snow storm and it was just too yucky out for any one to be traveling. After a yummy dinner of Chicken -n- Dumplings we had cake to celebrate.

DSC_1408 web

When I asked the Princess what cake she would like she said "a lady bug cake!" I just knew that in the middle of winter we would never find a lady bug cake so I prepared her to choose something else before we arrived to the store. Much to my surprise we found just what she wanted!

DSC_1410 web

Roger training The Princess to Random like Him.

DSC_1411

3 Candles for 3 Years!

DSC_1413

DSC_1415

Then the singing began!



Hmm???? I hope Daddy and Mommy DRIVE together. See Roger is Truly rubbing off on her!! I love her! Oh and the spit was her special touch to her cake :{

DSC_1420

Then we ate:)

DSC_1429

Gotta Love Black icing!

DSC_1430

We just want to make her feel special on this day and from this big, beautiful and icky Smile I think we did!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

So much fun! I absolutely adore the one of her smiling at the cake when the candles are lit. It is GORGEOUS!

Courtney said...

Happy Gotcha Day. I love the ladybug cake.

Kristi said...

Looks like a fabulous celebration, black icing and all!

Our Journey said...

Happy Gotcha Day!! I LOVE that ladybug cupcake!!! It's SOOO cute! We are so glad that we can share this day w/ sweet families like you!!

Karin said...

Love the ladybug cake! SO COOL! Love your photos, too. :) Happy birthday sweet girl!