Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I heart faces, Kisses!

This week over at I heart faces the theme is kisses because Love is in the air! So appropriate since Valentines Day is around the corner. Well here is my entry! I took this photo of dear friends of ours for a photo shoot I did for their family photos. I love everything about this photo. A photo of two people who are in love:)
Don't forget to go over and check out the rest of the photos and see all the LOVE or in this case KISSES!!! Just click HERE

web 2

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is a great shot. I love your editing, too. It really set the mood for this photo!

Life with Kaishon said...

It is very sweet. I love your processing. So pretty : )

Karin said...

Love the post-processing...makes it look so sweet, innocent and vintage. Love it!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

loving the vintage effect on this photo

SBSAKE Photography said...

I love this shot as well, it is perfect first date type of picture. Very sweet and cute!