Friday, February 19, 2010

FOR SALE NIKON D60 SOLD!!

SOLD!

Anyone in need of a Digital SLR Camera? Ready to upgrade from your point and shoot! This is the perfect camera for you! It is a little over a year old and was only used for 7 months. It has been stored & collecting dust since I upgraded to my D90. I wanted to keep the D60 for a back up but I got a D300s for my birthday this year so my D90 is now my back up. The Nikon D60 is a 10.2 Megapixels, 2.5" LCD Monitor and has ISO up to 1600. If you would like to read more on this camera Just read HERE!

So this is what you get

_DSC1878

All of this! Which is in Mint Used Condition
Nikon D60
Tamrac 3536 Express Camera Bag retails for $37
3 filters (one on lens)
battery and charger
18-55 AF-s nikkor VR lens
2 GB SD card (used)
palm grip and original nikon camera strap
Manual and Box

All of this Shipped $350.00 (includes ground shipping and insurance)via PayPal.

_DSC1880

The Nikon D60 camera body
(body is textured and no damage, is in mint condition)

_DSC1883

18-55mm AF-S VR (vibration reduction) lens, pictured with filter attached (body of lens is textured and no damage, is in mint condition)

_DSC1882

Filters

_DSC1881

Charger, Battery and manual

_DSC1879

Camera with palm strap (also included, the original Nikon strap)

_DSC1889

Roger giving you a little demo! lol

_DSC1886

Inside Tamrac 3536 Bag, room for camera and 2 lenses, 2 large pockets, two side pockets and one on back of back.

Any question please feel free to email me at acausey2@msn.com

2 comments:

Karin said...

Wow...what a great deal that was! I need to find someone doing the same with a Canon so I can update from my Rebel at a price I can afford. :)

Robyn{Lee} said...

Awesome! I'm a Canon girl all the way though. : ) Try Craigslist too! Good luck!