Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

2009 In Photos!

year in pictures 2009

I cannot believe yet another year has gone. As I woke this morning reflecting on what was 2009 I had so much to be thankful for. During 2009 there were new arrivals, deaths, new challenges, a business and lots of memories. Last night at our New Year Celebration with my family I looked around the room and realized we all have a story. Some that are exciting and some that end to fast. I pray that in the New Year that I will take every moment that God has given me and live it to its fullest. What are your hopes for the New Year? Here are just a few of mine:

1. Walk closer with God
2. Be Healthier
3. Choose Joy More
4. Step outside of "comfort zone" a little
5. Live a little more simple and being content


Happy New Year Everyone! May it be filled with Blessings:)

5 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Lovely collage! Happy New Year!

Kristi said...

Oh I need to learn to make collages, AND learn how to take pictures like you...
Your five hopes mirror mine so closely! I'm copying them down to tweak for my own!

Cindy M said...

I'm trying the 365 project, too, but I'm going to post once a week, for the most part. Hey, what do you use for collages??

DayDreamer said...

Great collage...A very Happy New Year!!

:-)

gLoBe TrOtTeR said...

Lovely collection of pics....very innovative!!! Plz do visit my blog.....take care:)