Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i heart faces

This week i heart faces is Celebrating!!! a Birthday!!! 1 year!! So this weeks theme is a little different. We had to use their logo or "i heart face" somewhere in your photo and we could even submit up to 5 photos! Well don't forget to go over and check the rest of the entries out, just click HERE!

I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website

web 15

web 7

2009 10 28_roger bday parade_3246_edited-1

2009 12 01_6836_edited-2

n h 2510


Happy Birthday I heart faces! It has been so much fun!! Looking forward to what this year will bring:)

8 comments:

Katarina said...

I LOVE the first one! So fun.

4 Lettre Words said...

Great job. LOVE the barn!

Adeena said...

The first one is my fav. :D Too cool!

Crystal said...

Great job!!

Beverly said...

these are great, love them

Crystal Rae said...

okay, that first one just creeps me out. :P These are great

righteousnessbyfaith said...

love the first one!

leen said...

likes the 2nd one. she's pretty =)