Monday, January 25, 2010

Family Rocks!!

A couple of weeks ago when my sister was in we had all of the grandchildren here in one place. This does not happen very often so we had to take advantage of it and get a formal photo for my parents. Well I knew if I successfully captured all 18 kiddos ages ranges from 6 months to 17 years then I definitely would earn some bragging rights. Let me just say my patients, sanity and my Christianity was all tested that day. My equipment was put to the test as little toddlers danced around my light stands and umbrellas. YIKES! But... Just take a look at what I managed to do:

2010 01 10_9245_edited-2

I got ONE of these

2010 01 10_9246_edited-2

And Lots of These!


I know it is not perfect but I think I deserve a "rock star" award for it anyway!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

If I knew how to create a ROCK STAR award, I would give you one. I can barely get my kids to look at the camera, much less smile. Great photos!

April said...

I am completely amazed. I can't even get 5 grandchildren to cooperate, let alone that many! Well done!

Kristi said...

Uh, wow. I mean WOW!!! 18 adults don't usually look at the camera at the same time...
What a beautiful group of kids!