Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Best Blogger Award!







It got this "Best Blog Award" from Catherine from Halsey Happenings. I just love her blog, she takes the most amazing photos and captures the sweetest moments. It is funny every time I read her post or listen to her choice of music she has playing on her playlist, I think how much a like we are. Thanks Catherine and maybe one day we will meet?

Like all good things there are rules that come along with this blog award.

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 10 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great! (Mine are not necessarily recently discovered, but I love them)

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here are the 10 blogs I have recently found that I wanted to give the award to:




Fireworks and Fireflies


Lovin' From the Oven The best Sweet recipes EVER!!




Trek (a travel blog)

There you have it. Some of my favorite reads!

to....

2 comments:

DayDreamer said...

Congrats on the award..U truly deserved it..

Kim said...

oh that is too sweet, thank you so much for the award!! :)