Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Thursday Morning Adventure!

Okay first I am going to just get it out in the open! I am NOT very adventurous! There I said it. I like things the same and not a step out of my comfort zone. Luckily, I have a small bit of will that pushes me step out a little. One of my clients asked me to go downtown to photographer her at one of the most breath taking Historic Hotels in our area. Not only is it beautiful but this time of year they deck it out for Christmas. I just knew it would be a great photo opportunity and there was no way I was gonna say no. Now some of you are thinking WOW, going into town??? Why do you need to be adventurous to do that? Well for the normal folks it would not be a big deal but for me it was WAY out of my comfort zone. Well Thursday finally arrived and I packed my things up and headed out to face my Giant and with the help of my GPS, I made it!

2009 12 03_6740_edited-2

2009 12 03_6742_edited-2

Now you can understand how beautiful this place is!

2009 12 03_6803_edited-2

This was another display they had up in the lobby. A blessing to see that Christ was not left out of this Christmas display! One of my favorite Christmas decoration, the Manger Scene.

2 comments:

Our Journey said...

Mike and I have been to that hotel & it is beautiful -- a great place for pictures! I'm sure it was worth the trip..I'd love to see the pic's!

Cindy M said...

WOW! I woud love to see that in person! Congrats on the runner-up photo, by the way! What an honor to be chosen, especially by Becker!! You're awesome!