Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful Day to spend time being Thankful! And what better way to celebrate it than to be around the people you love. We had our feast this year at my sisters house and Boy was it yummy!

web 16

A Yummy Salad with Strawberries and Pecans.

web 14

My Mom's homemade stuffing. ( I look forward to this every year)

web 13

I made Homemade Mac-n-Cheese, no blue box for this day! No way!

web 12

My sister tried a "new" Green Bean Recipe that was good but the original is the best. And no I don't blame my sister as my mom the Boss made the change.

web 11

Sweet Potato Casserole, sorry no love here I am sure it was good but I am not a fan:(

web 10

Virginia Salted Ham My dad's favorite

web 9

Let's not forget the Star of the Show the turkey!

web 7

Last but surely not the least! This was my favorite from the day (and not just because Daddio made it). Twice baked potatoes..YUMMY!! It had garlic, onions, creme cheese, bacon and more cheese melted on top.

It was a delicious meal shared with some of the best people in the world!
My FAMILY:)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

The stuffing made my mouth water ~ I'm a stuffing girl! And my mom's is non-reproducable, so I wait for it once a year...

Our Journey said...

Ok -- now I'm hungry & it's only 8:00am!!!