Sunday, November 29, 2009

More on Thanksgiving!

And just when you thought I was done...
Then came dessert!

web 6

Snowball Cake AKA: The Boobie Cake! My mom was so proud of her new creation but was a little bummed she did not have the right bowl to bake it in. But when she unveiled it we all started to laugh at it's humorous shape. A Boobie! But when it came time to cut and eat it I a sure you none of us were laughing. We could not eat it fast enough. It was a chocolate cake filled with a cheese cake filling then smoothered with a vanilla pudding and cool whip only to finish it off with coconut. Who the heck cares what it looks like it was delicious!

We also had some Pie! Pumpkin and Pecan Pie. Of course we were all too full for dessert but ate it anyway. Here are just a few more pics from the day!

web 25

My dad's plate of his taste of all the desserts!

web 24

A-man enjoying his turkey leg!

web 23

Rog getting a little humored at my camera in his face while eating.

web 19

Ben a little Annoyed at the camera in his face while he is eating

web 20

web 17

Mae waiting for her plate of goodness!

web 21

Daddio and the Princess


web 2

Coo Coo After Dinner checking out the Sales for Black Friday!

web 1

My mom joining in on the sales!

web 3

Heck we all were checking them out even my Sister Mimi! The only ones who ended up being brave and going out in the rate race was my mom and dad. The rest of us stayed home and used the world wide web to get our deals!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

As a fan of anything coconut I pretty much didn't notice the shape of the cake until you pointed it out... Funny!
Isn't time with family the best?