Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I heart Faces ROCKS!!!

ben 4

Remember this image of My Ben that I entered back in July at I heart faces. Well it was one of 72 that made it into their Blurb Book. After much hard work they have finished it and it is ready for print. Just go and take a look at all these wonderful "faces" in this cool book. I LOVE IT!!! Here is the link to go and check it out HERE and click on the preview tab.

And don't forget to pick up a copy for yourself! What a great coffee table book and for all of my photo buddies what a great pose book! Thank you I heart faces!!! You blog site is good as Chocolate:)

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Love it! Such a handsome young man. I have never been to I heart faces and will have to check it out when I have time!
Patricia

Our Journey said...

That's GREAT! I've always liked this picture.

Kristi said...

Wow, congratulations as a photographer and a proud Mama!