Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day!

The H1N1 aka the HINNY, (my nephew's gave it a new name) had finally reached the doors of our home. Fortunately, not all of us caught a hold of it but it did hit the two youngest. A-man first and he bounced back pretty fast thanks to Zicam. The princess on the other hand is having a little more difficulty trying to kick it. She is slowly but surely feeling much better but she has her moments when she looks like she feels. Yesterday she was feeling a bit better and the weather was just perfect so I thought it would do her some good to get out in the fresh clean air. Her best friend Mae was over (no worries Mae had it last week)and they hung out for bit on the back deck. Hopefully we are on our way to recovery and done with the Hinny in our home! Thank you Zicam my newest best friend!

web 5

Trying her best to feel Better and look the part.

web 4



web 1

web 7


This was her sweet little way of telling me that it was time to go back in. Awhh... I just HATE it when they are sick... Darn you Swine Darn you!!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Prayers for a healthy house for you soon! Your sweet baby is still beautiful, even when sick!

mumma to many said...

The sadness in here eyes is heartbreaking.
Hugs
Ruth in NZ

Jennifer Bowen said...

I hope she feels better soon, Ally! I do hate seeing the little ones sick. =(

Our Journey said...

Ohhhh...Hinny, I love it...it was one UGLY bug wasn't it!! Poor thing, we know what she went through! I pray she kicks it soon. And Kristi is right, still a beauty even when sick!

Wanda said...

Hi there,

I've seen your profile icon on other blogs before and have menat to come for a visit but haven't till now. I love you blog and especially you picture. They're so crisp and clear and really lovely.

I'm coming back for more.
Blessings to you!

Wanda (at Last...)
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com

carol said...

Happy National Adoption Month

Cindy M said...

We've been hit, too. Three out of four have had it now. Mindy spent the last few days marching through it...no rest for a bass drummer at the end of the season!! At least half the band has had it by now. It has been a LONG fall. I'm praying Caroline doesn't get it.

Those poor sweet little eyes of your baby girl! You can just tell she feels bad...I will keep her in my prayers and hope that she feels better very soon!

Much love to the momma, too...