Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where oh where have I been?

I feel like I am totally neglecting my blog:( I will be so glad when football is over as it has run my life for the last month.

I have been doing other things though like a little bit of this

2009 10 12_1423 copy

Have I mentioned lately just how much I LOVE my CAMERA!!!! Well I do!
Oh and I have maybe been caught playing a little to much of
THIS!


2009 10 14_1463_edited-1

Bejeweled is a facebook game and it is just so much fun! Go and play but be warned you will be hooked too!

Hopefully next week I will be up and blogging as usual!

2 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

I've truly missed your posts, Ally! Glad you're back. I love that shot of your nephew... a debonair gentleman.

I'm a big Bejeweled player, too, but not on FB. I stick to my PC software version. LOL

Kristi said...

Glad to know that all is well with you ~ I was wondering.
Oh, and the camera envy I am feeling is so wrong...