Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Visit to Mawmaw's

Sunday we spent the day at my parent's house. The whole crew headed over. My sister's and their kiddos. My mom last minute threw together some yummy Chicken n Dumplings, green beans, pie and brownies right out of the oven topped with ice cream. It was so good! At the end of the day I even caught one of the kids licking the tin pie plate. We had a wonderful visit and I got to get some baby time in with my new niece "Addy Cake." Her name is really Addy Kate but the girls call her "Addy Cake." It was just too cute to correct. It was a great day spending time with our crew!


web 6


web 5

Allie Mae getting her Facebook on!

web 3

The girls are just loving little Addy Cake too!

web 1

Adorable!

web 2

Busted!

web 4

Sweet Cabell decided she wanted a Popsicle to follow up her brownie and ice cream. Who could resist this face anyway?


This is my A-man he is in the "juggling club" at school and look what is doing in just 2 weeks!

No comments: